I absolutely LOVE it!!! How did you figure that one out??? I need your help with my blog now!!!
Did you do it yourself? Go you! After you help Becky you can help me too...
I had help from a friend.. do you really think I am that talented???
This is Jason, I think that Liberty would help do Blog Headers, and for a small fee of $5.00. I think that is pretty reasonable and She has done a great job.
This is Liberty....do I have to pay Jason a "fee" for advertising for me? I would be happy to help you with your headers. Let me know if you really are interested....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I absolutely LOVE it!!! How did you figure that one out??? I need your help with my blog now!!!
Did you do it yourself? Go you! After you help Becky you can help me too...
I had help from a friend.. do you really think I am that talented???
This is Jason,
I think that Liberty would help do Blog Headers, and for a small fee of $5.00. I think that is pretty reasonable and She has done a great job.
This is Liberty....do I have to pay Jason a "fee" for advertising for me? I would be happy to help you with your headers. Let me know if you really are interested....
Post a Comment