Jeff and I had the opportunity tonight to chaperon the JROTC Dinner dance. It was a blast, brought us back to our crazy teenage years (not that we were ever wild or anything). It is so much fun to see these Cadets having such a great time where they can let there hair down and relax. They are so much fun to watch dance. Colonel and Master Sergeant even get into the fun. The cadets dance with each other and their dates of course they love to be goofy and like I said they are fun to watch and be around.Jake is on the color guard team so he and his team presented the colors tonight. I am so proud of Jake and the respect that he has for the flag every time I see him dressed in his Class A uniform it brings tears to my eyes.I could go on all night about this evening but I won't because I will just bore you to death!
There were two Army recruiters there tonight as well and they even took Jeff and I for a ride in their brand new H3. It was fun, I guess you could say Jeff and I let our hair down tonight too. (Jeff does not have much hair).Once again Jeff was in charge of the camera and this time I only got 75 pictures. Good thing I am going to learn to scrapbook.
(sorry about the long slide show)
SUDDENLY SEPTEMBER || BIG BERRY DEALS
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment