Have you ever wondered what you were thinking when you decided to have kids? Now that may sound wrong so please do not take it that way.
When your kids are little you cannot wait for them to cut their first tooth, to start to crawl, to take their first steps to say their first words,(which in my case they both learned to say NO).
Then as they get older, they learn to dress them selves feed them selves. Then before you know it they are TEENAGERS , they learn to drive, they date, they graduate from high school (well in a few months Jake will). At this time you want them to be little again.
Today has been a great day with my kids. Lindsee and I spent some mommy daughter time together(really be both took a nap but we were still together)We made some brownies ( she loves brownies).
While I was making dinner Jake was putting away the clean dishes and teasing me and his dad (which is no surprise). While we were sitting down to dinner Mr. Smarty Pants( AKA Jake) went and got a bottle of water an preceded to poor some down my back. I was expecting him to do something but I was not expecting ICE cold water down my back.
So all in all we had a fantastic day!!!
SUDDENLY SEPTEMBER || BIG BERRY DEALS
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment