
Today Lindsee was sustained and set apart as a counselor in the Mia Maid Class Presidency. This calling will be very good for her, it may even bring her out of her shell Lindsee has a very sweet spirit and as very strong testimony. If I ever have a down day or day day that I do not want to go to Church all I need to do is look at her and she says "come on mom we need to go to church" and that is all it takes. Lindsee has served in Class Presidencies before and has done a fantastic job, and I know she will this time as well. Now I just need to get her to work on her personal progress!!!


1 comment:
OOh.....she will have so much fun. I am sooooo sad not to be in YW anymore, it was my favorite calling so far. I love those girls. Tell her Personal Progress isn't sooo bad....she will learn sooo much.
Post a Comment