

I love Christmas.
We always go see the lights around the valley. There is a place up by Jeff's parents house that tells the night before Christmas story, every house on the street has lights and each house tells part of the story. My favorite place is Temple Square but it seems like we are always so busy we never make there. We always put up the tree the day after Thanksgiving. Jeff is in charge of making the branches all look goo. He used to be in charge of the lights but now we have a pre-lit tree so that saves us a lot of time. Jeff is such a perfectionist he does a great job at making the tree look good. When Jeff is through we all decorate it and we have a blast. Every year I say that I am going to enjoy the decorations and the special season but I never do. Six year ago my Grandmother who was also my best friend passed away just before Christmas so it has been hard for me to enjoy it. Last year we moved 2 days after Christmas. But this year I AM going to enjoy Christmas no matter what.
I think Christmas has become so commercialized over the years so many people forget what Christmas is really about.
We get so involved in Santa and other things we forget the most important thing..
Jesus Christ


No comments:
Post a Comment