After reading many blogs and noticing that several of you have fun names for your blogs I have decided we need to make our blog name fun. So if you can think of anything fun to name our blog using our last name Hay leave a comment and I will choose one. You are welcome to give me as many names as you would like. One of the girls that works for me thought of "HAY DIDDLE DIDDLE"
Thanks for all of your ideas.
SUDDENLY SEPTEMBER || BIG BERRY DEALS
2 years ago


5 comments:
Hay...is for horses.
What about "Rollin' in the Hay"....hehehe
Hay Hay, we're the monkeys!
How many suggestions can we make? ;.) Here's a few ideas
Hangin' With the Hays
Hay Happenings
Hay Headquarters
Hay's Hideout
From Hay's House to Yours
I'll stop now...in case I'm cheating by making more than one suggestion!
Here's another one. But like Toni, I don't know if I can enter another one. OH well, I'm going to anyway.
Goin' HAY-wire!
Post a Comment