5 Things I was doing 10 years ago: (this was a long time ago)
1- raising kids!!!
2- working
3- spending a lot of time at Bear lake
4- Enjoying life (which I still do today)
5- saving for a house
5 things on my to do list today:
1- go to church
2- laundry (yuck)
3- spend time with my great family
4- fix dinner
5- help Lindsee with homework
5 snacks I love:
1- string cheese
2- yogurt
3- anything chocolate
4- wheat thins
5- fruit
5 Things i would do if I were a millionaire:
1- buy a house
2- travel travel travel
3- donate to charaties
4- share with family
5- be the same person I am today
5 Places I've lived:
1- West Valley City
2- South Salt Lake
3- Taylorsville
4- West Valley City
5- West Jordan
5 Jobs I've had:
1- I worked at a grocery store when I was 16
2- Sam's Club
3- Standard Optical
4- Shopko Optical
5- Progressive Eye Care (still there and LOVE it!!)
5 people I tag:
Tasha
Liz
Toni
Cindy Buckley
LaDean
SUDDENLY SEPTEMBER || BIG BERRY DEALS
2 years ago


1 comment:
Oh...you..stinker!!! These tag games are really killin' me, although I like getting to know people better by reading them. Your to do list today looks exactly like mine!!!
Post a Comment