Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jake



Jake... well where do I start? Jake is a great kid well I guess at 17 he is not a kid anymore, so maybe I should refer to him as a young man. As he has grown up we have watched him grow from a baby to the wonderful young man he is today. As sit here I realize he graduates from High School in June 2009. That is not very far away. His plan are to join the Marines. When Jake was a sophomore he want to take the JROTC class at school, we let him take it and all I can say is WOW. This class has helped him grow up, helped to teach him things that we may never have been able to teach him no matter how hard we tried. Jake is such a great kid with a lot to offer. It seems like just yesterday he was just a baby where does time go?

Not many 17 year old kids will hug their moms but Jake will and he is not ashamed to do it.

No comments: