Sunday, November 16, 2008

PS I LOVE YOU

A good friend of mine told me that I should watch the movie PS I Love You and to make sure I watched it with Jeff, I was told I would cry and it would make me realize the things we take for granted. Well all I can say is wow. I realize the things I take for granted, I do not know what I would do today if Jeff was suddenly gone. I cannot tell you the times I have taken for granted that he is always here. I often say to myself "he knows I love him so why tell him?" I think when you have been married as long as we have (19 years) you get so comfortable that you just figure they know I love them so why do I need to say it? Well that will change, I made a promise to my self that I will tell Jeff I loved him every day maybe even a million times a day, and no matter how good or bad my day is I will take the time to sit down and talk with him and share my day share my feelings and tell him " Jeff I love you".
As a working mom and wife I sometimes let the fact that I am tired get in the way of these things, but FAMILY first!!!!


P.S. To my friend you know who you are and thank you!!

2 comments:

Lbrtychic said...

That is so funny, we watched that movie together this weekend too. I was bawling!!! It was such a great movie (although a little long, I thought), but a great reminder of all the things we take for granted.

farawayfish said...

I loved this movie, it made me cry loads! If you ever wanted to do it for real, there's this site called www.farawayfish.com, where you can store a profile all about your life, and set emails to be sent out to your loved ones after you've died. So romantic!