Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lindsee's first Prom

WOW is about all I can say.... my little girl.. well I guess she isn't so little any more.. Well any way she went to her first Prom last night... boy was it fun helping her get ready.
My mom made her dress and with the help of me and Liz and my friend Merlynn she had her hair all done and her make-up all beautiful.
It is hard to believe she is old enough to date it seems like yesterday she was just learning to walk and talk and now we cannot shut her up or slow her down.
It is so fun to watch her big brother go from
"YUCK MY LITTLE SISTER HAS COOTIES" to.... "YOU BETTER NOT HURT MY LITTLE SISTER OR I WILL HURT YOU"





1 comment:

Justin and Tasha said...

WOW, She looks so grown up just since I saw her last !!! Very beautiful, I hope she had a good time !!!