
Lindsee has been sick all week with pneumonia. It has been a very long week, but you know when they are starting to feel better because they get VERY grouchy. On Friday Lindsee kept asking me to go to Jo Ann's to get her a craft to do. Why she wants another craft I have no clue she has 4 latch hooks she is working on.
So last night when Jeff got home from work in his nightly routine he comes and gives me a hug and kiss and lets me know he is home then he makes the rounds with the kids except last night Jake was with him.Jeff went up stairs to give Lindsee a hug and kiss and could not find her. He came back down stairs and was panicked at which time I woke up and said "what is wrong" Jeff said " I cannot find my daughter that's what is wrong" I FLEW out of bed in the same panic that Jeff was in and Jake as well.(Now might I add this was midnight.) We are searching for her and I woke up my parents and asked where Lindsee was because she was not in her "normal" places of where she likes to sleep. Well come to find out she had decided to sleep UNDER her bed because she thought it would be cooler there. Go figure.
She did write us a note and taped it to her door telling us where she was, but what parent when in a panic looks for a note taped to a door? Not us.
So today when I was helping her clean her room I came across this note from Lindsee:
Dear Mom,
Please do not come in my room until I get something to do from Jo Ann's.
Thank you,
Lindsee Hay
I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants. Apparently she is feeling better enough to be a brat. But you got to love them


No comments:
Post a Comment