Thursday, February 12, 2009

Big Decision

I have always wanted to go to college. But I never graduated from High School, well that is until June of 2008. I have pondered the idea of going to college fro several months now and finally with the encouragement from my wonderful husband a a few great friends I finally made that decision.
Starting February 24th I Will start school at the University of Phoenix, to get my bachelor's in Psychology.
To be totally honest I am scared to death, I am afraid of failure. But I know I can do it. I also know it will be a lot of hard work and dedication as well of support from my family!

2 comments:

Lbrtychic said...

Good for you! I am excited for you and your new adventure. Good luck, and don't give up....

Stacie said...

You are going to do great!! Don't be afraid. It will be a new adventure and you will be so happy that you did it.