
Last week the night we were supposed to leave for Bear Lake I tripped and broke my foot. I know pretty good huh? Any way I went to an urgent care clinic just to make sure it was OK. Well the doctor said it was broken and that I needed to be on crutches for 4 weeks. So off to Bear Lake we went crutches and all. When we got back I had it checked again and was told that it was not broken and to go ahead and walk on it. So I walked on it for a few days, and it was really sore but I did not think much about it. Well I got a call from the doc on Thursday and he said that the radiologist confirmed that it was broken and I needed to have it casted and go back on crutches. Not much fun. Then my sweet husband the smart@*! that he is thought it would be funny to take a picture of my lovely cast.


No comments:
Post a Comment